corn cakes

CORN CAKE And Rolls

Ingredients


CORN CAKE And TEA BISCUIT ROLLS 2022 Food And Health



2 mugs Indian Meal
1 mug flour
½ mug sugar
1 tablespoon swab
1 egg
1 tablespoon pop
2 mugs sour milk

System — Sift the dry constituents together except the pop. Add egg slightly beaten. Dissolve the pop in sour milk, stir into the dry constituents snappily and pour into a oiled visage. Singe for half an hour in a moderate roaster.
EVERY TRUE Mama
realizes the fact that her baby's health depends upon her own, that the veritably vitality of her child is told by her own physical condition. LydiaE. Pinkham's Vegetable Emulsion has brought health and strength to thousands of others.


"I COULD NOT DO A SINGLE BIT OF WORK"

CORN CAKE And TEA BISCUIT ROLLS 2022 Food And Health
"I was troubled with weak passions, headache all the time, a cough, conking spells and pains in my reverse and side. I could
not do a single bit of work and had to be helped out to the hammock where I lay in the fresh air from morning until night and I had to be carried up and down stairs. After other drugs had failed a friend advised me to take LydiaE. Pinkham's Vegetable Emulsion as she said it was excellent for any bone in the family way. Before the first bottle was taken I could walk alone and as I kept on with it I got stronger until I was suitable to do all of my work. My baby is now six weeks old and is a big fat healthy fellow. I'm sure LydiaE. Pinkham's Vegetable Emulsion has done prodigies for me and I recommend it to any woman in that condition."

MRS. MURRAYJ. BARTON,R.R.No. 1,
. Cumberland Bay, New Brunswick.



Look BAKING OF BREAD AND ROLLS

woman and tea biscuits

TEA BISCUIT

Ingredients

CORN CAKE And TEA BISCUIT ROLLS 2022 Food And Health


2 mugs chuck flour
4 ladles incinerating greasepaint
½ tablespoon swab
1 to 2 soupspoons syncopating
¾ mug milk

Method—Sift the dry constituents together, blend in fat with the tips of fritters, also add the milk a little at a time or cut it in with a cutter. The dough should be as soft as can be fluently handled. Roll smoothly until one inch thick, cut in rounds and singe in a hot roaster for 15 or 20 twinkles.
AN Substantiation OF CONFIDENCE
in a friend is to follow her advice, especially if it isn't hearsay substantiation but commodity which she has tried out on herself and proved. LydiaE. Pinkham's Vegetable Emulsion graces similar confidence. Women each over Canada as well as in the United States take our drug and tell its worth.

" SAVED ME FROM AN OPERATION"

"I took LydiaE. Pinkham's Vegetable Emulsion at the change of life for troubles women frequently have. I hadn't been well for a time and wasn't really suitable to do my work. A friend who had taken the Vegetable Emulsion herself
recommended it to me and I suppose its use saved me from an operation. I largely recommend to all women with troubles like mine."

MRS. DANIELJ. TRACEY,
. Knightington, Ontario.

See first post

"A FRIEND RECOMMENDED IT"

"A friend in Rose Valley recommended LydiaE. Pinkham's Vegetable Emulsion to me, and it has been a great help to me. I recommend it, and you can use this letter as a validation if you wish."

MRS. PETER NORDIN,
. Wadena, Saskatchewan.